To subtract a quantity amount from a product, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Decreasing the Quantity of a Product
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Inventory.
4. Select the product from the Inventory List.
5 Tap the three lines that correspond to the product.
6. Select Subtract.
7. Select the Date you're subtracting the amount. Then enter the amount you want to subtract.
8. Select a Reason for why you're decreasing the product quantity. Then enter the reason below.
9. Tap Submit when you're ready.
10. You'll be able to see any updates you make to the product in the History. Click this link for more information: How to See Your Product History