Memberships allow you to set discounts for multiple services, classes, and products at once. You can offer discounts based on a set number of visits and set specific auto-renew options, which allow you to charge clients automatically based on the charge frequency you select.
To create a new membership without setting a discount, follow the steps below.
Creating a Membership without Discounts
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Memberships on the left side of the page.
3. Enter the name of the membership. You also can add a Description below. However, this is optional.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
5. You'll see a popup asking you if want to add the membership without setting a discount. When you're finished, click Save.