To check in a group of customers from the Calendar, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Checking in a Group of Customers
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class. Then click Check-In.
3. Click Check-In All to check in all the customers at once. Click No Show All to mark all the clients in the class as No Shows. You can also change the statuses for customers individually. A green color means that the client has been checked in.
In the example below, we can see a dollar sign next to two of the customers' names. This means that the clients have already prepaid for the class online.
4. In some instances, you'll see a "P" next to the customer's name. This means that the client has a package. Click this link to learn more: What is a Package?
In other cases, you'll see an "M" next to the client's name. This means that the customer has a membership. Click this link to learn more: What is a Membership?
5. For clients marked as No Show, you can send them a notification. Enter the message in the box titled Message to attendee.
Click Notify Attendee to notify the clients. Click Don't Notify Attendee if you do not want to send them a message.
6. Click Apply when you're finished. This takes you to the Checkout screen where you can check out each customer if they have not already prepaid for the session.
7. If the client has a Package or has already paid for the session, you'll be able to mark the customer as Checked Out from the Calendar after clicking Apply in the previous step.