To check in a group of customers from the Calendar using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the class on the calendar.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the Attendees tab.
- Select Group Check-In.
- Select the customers you want to check in on the right side of the screen. When you're finished, click Continue to Checkout to complete the checkout of the class for each customer. It's as simple as that!
Related Article: Checking in a Group of Customers on the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the class on the calendar.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Tap the Attendees tab.
5. Tap Group Check-In.
6. Select the customers you want to check in on the right side of the screen. A green circle with a white checkmark means that the customer has been marked as Check-In. To mark a customer as a No Show, swipe the option to the right of the screen.
When you're finished, tap Continue to Checkout to check out the clients you've checked in.
7. You can check out customers individually. After entering the payment, tap Checkout.