The Deposits Merchant Report provides a great breakdown of all the credit card transactions that have deposited to the Merchant Account. You can see the Gross Sales, the total amount of fees that were deducted, the total amount of refunds and chargebacks, and the Net Profit you earned during a specific date range that you set.
To get an end of the year Deposits statement in Vagaro, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Once you log into the Vagaro account, click the profile icon at the top-right of the screen. Then select Merchant Accounts.
- Select the Deposits tab.
- Click the calendar icon to select a Date Range. Then select the Last Year option on the right side of the page.
- Click Apply Filters. From there, you can export the report to an Excel file or print a copy for your records. You're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Once you get to the Vagaro account, click the profile icon at the top-right of the screen. Then select Merchant Accounts.
2. Click the drop-down under Merchant to select the account you want to view. Then select the Deposits tab below.
3. Click the calendar icon to select the Date Range. Then select the Last Year option on the right side of the page.
4. Click Apply Filters.
5. Click the left icon to export the statement to an Excel file. Click the right icon to print a paper copy. Now, you'll be able to see the total Net Deposit for the year.