To resize an image to its correct size before adding it as one of the Gift Certificate designs to your Vagaro account, follow the steps below.
1. Once you locate the image on your computer, right-click it. Click Open With. Then select Preview (default).
2. You'll be able to see the image you selected.
3. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then click Select All.
4. Once you click Select All, blue dots or "marching ants" will appear around the image.
5. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then click Cut. If you see a popup that states "Convert this document to PNG," click Convert.
6. Let's now adjust the size of the image so that it meets the required dimension (700 by 400 pixels). Click Tools at the top of the screen. Then select Adjust Size.
7. Select Custom in the drop-down that corresponds to the Fit Into option. Make sure the Scale proportionally option is not selected. Enter 700 as the Width. Enter 400 as the Height. Make sure to select pixels in the corresponding drop-down menus. Click Resample image. When you're finished, click OK.
8. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then select Paste.
9. If you do not see the dots at the edge of your image, drag your image until you see a dot. Drag the dot inwards until you see as much of the design as you’d like. Then move the image to the desired position.
Remember, the text on the gift certificate will auto-populate on the middle to right side of your gift certificate, so keep your design on the left side. Don’t worry if the middle/right side is blank.
10. Click File at the top of the screen. Then click Save.
11. Now that we've resized the image to the required size, let's add it as one of our Gift Certificate images to our Vagaro account.
Click Settings at the top of the screen. Select Design Gift Certificates on the left side of the page under Look & Feel. Then click New Gift Certificate Image.
12. Enter the Gift Certificate Image Name. Then click the red Upload Gift Certificate Image button. Once you do this, the Vagaro File Uploader appears. Click Browse to select the photo from your computer.
13. Once you select the image, click Open. Then click Upload.
14. Click Preview to see how the item displays. Select the Font Color. Then click Active to make the gift certificate image available. This option is selected by default. When you're finished, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
15. The image has been added! Now, you'll be able to sell gift certificates with your own picture or logo, both at your store location and from your online booking page.