To resize an image to its correct size before adding it as one of the Gift Certificate designs to your Vagaro account, follow the steps below.
1. Once you find the image on your computer, right-click it. Click Open With. Then select Preview (default).
2. You can see the image you selected.
3. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then click Select All.
4. Once you click Select All, blue dots or "marching ants" will appear around the image.
5. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then click Cut. If you see a popup that states "Convert this document to PNG," click Convert.
6. Let's now adjust the size of the image so that it meets the required dimension (700 by 400 pixels). Click Tools at the top of the screen. Then select Adjust Size.
7. Select Custom in the drop-down that corresponds to the Fit Into option. Make sure the Scale proportionally option is not selected. Enter 700 as the Width. Enter 400 as the Height.
Make sure to select pixels in the corresponding drop-down menus. Click Resample image. Then click OK when you're ready.
8. Click Edit at the top of the screen. Then select Paste.
9. If you do not see the dots at the edge of your image, drag your image until you see a dot. Drag the dot inwards until you see as much of the design as you’d like. Then move the image to the desired position.
Remember, the text on the gift certificate will auto-populate on the middle to the right side of your gift certificate, so keep your design on the left side. Don’t worry if the middle/right side is blank.
10. Click File at the top of the screen. Then click Save.
11. Now that we've resized the image to the required size, you can add it to the Vagaro account and sell gift certificates with this custom template. Click here to learn more!