To reassign a calendar to another employee before deleting them from the account, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app.
Related Article: Reassign a Calendar to Another Employee - Web Version
Tip: You can only assign a calendar to an employee who does not have hours or services. You won't be able to assign a calendar to an employee who has hours and services.
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Find the employee. Then tap the three dots that correspond to the profile on the top-right of the screen.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Re-Assign Calendar.
- Tap the drop-down that corresponds to the Select Service Provider option to select the employee you want to assign the calendar to.
Note: You can only assign a calendar to an employee who does NOT have hours or services. You won't be able to assign a calendar to an employee who has hours and services.
- Select the employee.
- Tap Save after selecting the employee.
- If you're trying to assign the calendar to a new employee, tap Add Employee, instead. This prompts you to add a new profile. Once the profile is created, you'll be able to assign the calendar to the new employee you added.
- Once you assign the calendar to the employee, tap OK.
- You'll see a confirmation near the top of the screen confirming that the Employee List has been updated.