To reassign a calendar to another employee before deleting them from the account, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Reassigning a Calendar
*Remember, you can only assign a calendar to an employee who does not have hours or services. You won't be able to assign a calendar to an employee who has hours and services.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Find the employee. Then tap the three dots that correspond to the profile on the top-right of the screen.
5. Tap Delete.
6. Tap Re-Assign Calendar.
7. Tap the drop-down that corresponds to the Select Service Provider option to select the employee you want to assign the calendar to.
*Remember, you can only assign a calendar to an employee who does NOT have hours or services. You won't be able to assign a calendar to an employee who has hours and services.
8. Select the employee.
9. Tap Save after selecting the employee.
10. If you're trying to assign the calendar to a new employee, tap Add Employee, instead. This prompts you to add a new profile. Once the profile is created, you'll be able to assign the calendar to the new employee you added.
11. Once you assign the calendar to the employee, tap OK.
12. You'll see a confirmation near the top of the screen confirming that the Employee List has been updated.