To sell products from the store location, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Click the Product option at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you've selected and added the product to the Checkout page, click Checkout.
Remember, to sell products, you first need to add them to the Inventory List. Click this link for more information: How to Add a Product to the Inventory.
Let's sell some products!
Selling In-store Products
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click In Today to see a list of customers who came in for an appointment today. Then select the client below.
Click All Customers to select a client from the full client list. You also can enter the customer's name in the search box. The name will then appear below.
3. Click Product at the bottom of the screen.
4. When selecting a product you want to sell, there are two ways to search for a product:
- List View.
- Grid View.
In List View, leave the search box blank to view a list of all available products; then click the checkbox that corresponds to the product on the left side to select it. You can also enter the product name in the search box under Products to narrow the search to a specific item.
5. In Grid View, leave the search box blank to view your full product list. Click the checkbox that corresponds to the item on the left side to select it. You also can enter the product name in the search box to narrow the search to a specific item.
6. Click Add Product at the bottom of the screen once you've selected the items.
7. Click Checkout once you're finished processing the payment.
8. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy of the receipt. Click Email Receipt to email it. Click No Receipt if you do not want to print or email a copy.
9. If you selected Email Receipt in the previous step, the recipient's email address will appear automatically. You can also edit or enter a different email in the box. Click Send when you're finished.