To sell products from your store location, follow the steps below.
Remember, to sell products, you must first add them to the Inventory List. Click this link for more information: How to Add a Product
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click In Today to see a list of customers who came in for an appointment today. Then select the client below.
Click All Customers to select a client from the full client list. You also can enter the customer's name in the search box. The name will then appear below.
3. Click Product at the bottom of the screen.
4. When selecting a product you want to sell, there are two ways to search for a product:
- List View.
- Grid View.
In List View, leave the search box blank to view a list of all available products; then click the checkbox that corresponds to the product on the left side to select it.
To narrow the search to a specific item, enter the product name or barcode ID in the search box. Then hit enter on your keyboard.
5. In Grid View, leave the search box blank to view your full product list. Click the checkbox that corresponds to the item on the left side to select it. You also can enter the product name in the search box to narrow the search to a specific item.
6. Click Add Product at the bottom of the screen once you've selected the items.
7. Click Checkout once you're finished processing the payment.
8. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy of the receipt. Click Email Receipt to email it. Click No Receipt if you do not want to print or email a copy.
9. If you selected Email Receipt in the previous step, the recipient's email address will appear automatically. You can also edit or enter a different email in the box. Click Send when you're finished.