To sell products from the store location, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Click the Product option at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you've selected and added the product to the Checkout page, click Checkout.
Remember, to sell products, you first need to add them to the Inventory List. Click this link for more information: How to Add a Product to the Inventory.
Let's sell some products!
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click In Today to see a list of customers who came in for an appointment today. Then select the client below.
Click All Customers to select a client from the full client list. You also can enter the customer's name in the search box. The name will then appear below.
3. Click Product at the bottom of the screen.
4. Enter the Barcode ID in the box that states Scan barcode or place your cursor in the box and scan the ID. Once you scan the item, the product will appear on the screen and you'll be able to add it to the Checkout.
5. If you chose not to scan the product and, instead, selected the Product option, you'll be taken to the screen that's displayed below.
To search for a specific product, enter the Barcode ID, Product Name, Brand or Product Type in the search box. Then tap Enter on the keyboard.
6. Once you've located the product, select it on the left side of the screen. Then click Add Product below. You can also add the product to the Checkout screen by clicking the Barcode ID that corresponds to the specific item.
7. When selecting a product you want to sell, there are two ways to search for a product:
- List View.
- Grid View.
In List View, leave the search box blank to view a list of all available products; then click the checkbox that corresponds to the product on the left side to select it. You can also enter the product name in the search box under Products to narrow the search to a specific item.
8. In Grid View, leave the search box blank to view your full product list. Click the checkbox that corresponds to the item on the left side to select it. You also can enter the product name in the search box to narrow the search to a specific item.
9. Once you've selected the items, click Add Product at the bottom of the screen.
10. Once you've entered the payment, click Checkout.
11. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy of the receipt. Click Email Receipt to email it. Click No Receipt if you do not want print or email a copy.
12. If you selected Email Receipt in the previous step, the recipient's email address will appear automatically. You can also edit or enter a different email in the box. Click Send when you're finished.