If you find that you're not receiving credit card deposits, try to first go through the troubleshooting tips below. Click this link to learn how to view deposits directly in your Vagaro account: How to Run a Deposit Report.
To learn how to update your bank information, click this link: How to Update Your Bank Information, Edit Your Merchant Information in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Net Deposit Vs. Gross Sales
- The bank statement is going to show the Net Deposit, not Gross Sales. The Net Deposit is the true profit that's received after the credit card fees have been deducted from the transactions.
- The deposits you receive in your merchant account are not always going to match your Transaction List because of the batch cut off time. More specifically, transactions that occur before 3 PM Pacific Time or 6 PM Eastern Time are included in a single batch. It then takes about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. One of the few exceptions are transactions that occur after 3 PM on Friday as well as those that happen on Saturday or Sunday. These take 2 days to deposit to your bank. This is due to banks being closed on Sundays. If a transaction occurs after the 3 PM cut off time, it's included in the next day's batch.
- There also is a two-day deposit time for transactions that occur before a holiday.
Make Sure Your Routing and Bank Account Numbers are Correct
- If you're still not receiving deposits, make sure the routing and bank account numbers in your merchant account are correct. Click this link to learn more about updating your bank information: How to Update Your Banking Information, Edit Your Merchant Information in Vagaro.
Make Sure Your Personal Information Matches
- Make sure the Legal Name on the Merchant Account matches the Name on your taxes and credit card statements.