When selecting the Non-Binary gender option, you'll be able to do it from the following pages in Vagaro:
- The Customer Management page.
- The Customer List report.
- The Employee Profiles page.
- The Email Marketing screen.
Customers also can select non-binary when creating an account. Let's take a closer look at all of these options!
From the Customer Management Screen
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create New.
3. Click the drop-down under Gender. Then select Non-Binary. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
From the Customer List Report
1. To access this screen, first, click Reports at the top of the page. Then click Customer on the left side of the screen. This takes you to the Customer List report.
Once you get to this page, click the Advanced Filters options. Click the Gender drop-down. From there, you'll be able to select the Non-Binary option.
From the Employee Profiles Page
1. To get to this page, click Settings at the top of the screen. Then select Employee Profiles under Employees on the left side of the page. This gets you to the Employee Profiles page.
You'll be able to select the Non-Binary option for each employee. Once you've located the service provider, click the Profile button that corresponds to them. Then click the drop-down under Gender to select Non-Binary.
From the Email Marketing Page
1. To access this page, click Marketing at the top of the screen. Click Create Email/Daily Deals. Click the red Create new email or daily deals button. Then select Create Email to get to the Email Marketing builder.
Click Send to a Filtered List. Click the drop-down under Gender. Then select the Non-Binary option.
From the Vagaro Customer App
A customer will also be able to select the Non-Binary option when creating an account.