When selecting the Non-Binary gender option, you'll be able to do it from the following pages in Vagaro:
- The Customer Management page.
- The Customer List report.
- The Employee Profiles page.
- The Email Marketing screen.
Customers also can select non-binary when creating an account. Let's take a closer look at all of these options!
From the Customer Management Screen
Click Create New.
Click the drop-down list under Gender. Then select Non-Binary. Click Save to finish.
From the Customer List Report
Go to Customers→Customer List.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- Click the Gender drop-down list and select the Non-Binary.
From the Employee Profiles Page
- Go to Settings→Employees→Employee Profiles.
- Click the Profile button for an Employee.
- Click the Gender drop-down list and select Non-Binary.
- Save the profile.
From the Email Marketing Page
- Go to Marketing, then click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing.
- Click Create Campaign on the Marketing Campaigns page.
- For Select Recipients, click Filtered List and select Gender on the Select Filtered List Audience screen.
From the Vagaro Customer App
Customers can select Gender when creating a Vagaro Account or from their customer Profile in the mobile app or on the web.