To redeem a package or membership by checking in a client for a class from the Calendar, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version.
Redeeming a Package and Membership from the Calendar
Things to keep in mind when redeeming a package or membership from the Calendar.
- When a class is redeemed, the system deducts the session from a package first. If the class is not part of a package, the software will check to see if it has been added to a membership. If it has, then the customer will be able to redeem the session from the membership once the client has been marked as Check-In. Remember, the visit can only be redeemed if the class has a 100 percent discount.
- If the customer has enrolled in multiple classes, the system will only redeem one session when the customer has been marked as Check-In. For the other sessions, the status will change to Check-In, but these sessions will not be deducted from the package.
- If the customer has multiple packages, the session that's part of the package that has the earliest expiration date will get redeemed first. After this, it's then based on the remaining visit balance.
- A class also can be redeemed when a customer Checks In on the Check-In App. Click this link for more information: How to Check Customers in for Classes on Tablets.
1. Select Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the class.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Select the Attendees tab.
5. Select the client.
6. Tap Check-In. This automatically deducts the session from the package or membership.
From the Customer Management Page
1. To redeem a package or membership from the Customer Management page, select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Select the Classes tab at the top of the screen. Then select the class.
4. Tap Change Status.
5. Select Check-In. This automatically deducts the class session from the package or membership.