To resize a photo to its correct size before adding it to the Venue Gallery, follow the steps below when using the Windows 10 version.
- Related Article: How to Add Photos to Your Venue Gallery and Portfolio in Vagaro.
1. Once you locate the image on your desktop, right click on the file. Then click Edit with Paint 3D.
*Remember, the minimum dimensions for the Venue Gallery are at least 1000 pixels wide and at least 667 pixels tall. (it can be larger).
2. Click Crop to check and change the dimensions of your photo.
3. If your image does not meet the minimum requirements (1,000px width x 667px height), you can increase it by clicking the circles surrounding the image and dragging it to the preferred dimension. Don’t worry if the image doesn't meet the exact requirement, but make sure it's centered.
4. Click the green checkmark on the right side of the screen when you're finished.
5. Here is your resized image!
6. To save the image, click Menu at the top-left of the screen.
7. Click Save As on the left side of the screen. Then select 2D-PNG or 2D-JPEG.
8. Enter a File Name of your choice. Then click Save.
9. Now that we have cropped the image to the required size, let's add it to the Venue Gallery. To get started, click Settings at the top of the screen once you've accessed the Vagaro account. Select Venue Gallery on the left side. Then click Add Business Image.
10. Click Add Venue Gallery. Select the image from your computer files. Then click Open.
11. Once you've added the image to the Venue Gallery, you can set it as the Logo. To do this, hover over the image. Click the 3 dots at the top-right of the photo. Then select Set as logo.
12. Customers can now see the image on the Online Booking Page. You're all set!