To redeem a package or membership by checking in a client for a class from the Calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- After locating and selecting the class on the schedule, click Edit.
- Once you locate the client, click the three dots that correspond to the customer. Then click Check-In. This automatically deducts the session from the package or membership.
Here are some other things to keep in mind when redeeming a package or membership from the Calendar.
- When a class is redeemed, the system deducts the session from a package first. If the class is not part of a package, the software will check to see if it has been added to a membership. If it has, then the customer will be able to redeem the session from the membership once the client has been marked as Check-In. Remember, the visit can only be redeemed if the class has a 100 percent discount.
- If the customer has enrolled in multiple classes, the system will only redeem one session when the customer has been marked as Check-In. For the other sessions, the status will change to Check-In, but these sessions will not be deducted from the package.
- If the customer has multiple packages, the session that's part of the package that has the earliest expiration date will get redeemed first. After this, it's then based on the remaining visit balance.
- A class also can be redeemed when a customer Checks In on the Check-In App. Click this link for more information: How to Check Customers in for Classes on Tablets.
*Remember, to redeem a visit from a package or membership, the customer must book the appointment or class within the expiration date of the package or membership.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. After selecting the class that's been included in the package or membership on the schedule, click Edit.
3. Once you locate the customer, click the three dots that correspond to the client on the right side. Then click Check-In. This deducts the visit from the package, allowing you to redeem the item.
From the Customer Management Screen
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Classes tab.
4. Once you locate the class in the customer's profile, click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Then select Check-In. This deducts the visit from the package, allowing you to redeem the item.
If you're having issues with this feature, follow these instructions:
- Refresh the page.
- Log out of the account. Then log in again.
- Clear the web browser cache and cookies. Then log into the account. Click this link for more information: How to Clear the Cache and History on a Web Browser.
- Try to use a different web browser.