To edit a Recurring Package in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate filters.
- Once you locate the package on the list, click the Action drop-down that corresponds to the customer and package on the left side of the screen. Then select Edit.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
3. Once you've added the appropriate filters, click Run Report.
4. Once you locate the customer and package, click the drop-down under Action. Then click Edit.
5. Click Set # of Visits and Price to edit the price and visits of the recurring package.
5. You can edit the Price of the package as well as the Visits. Click Save when you're finished.
6. Click the drop-down next to Renewal On to edit the Auto-Renewal option. You can change it to Weekly, Every 4 Weeks, Monthly, Every 2 Months, Quarterly, or Yearly.
7. Click the drop-down next to Change will effect to select whether you want the changes to reflect the Current Package or the Next Renewal date (the next time the package renews). Click Save when you're finished.