To go to another day on the appointments schedule, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Towards the top of the screen, you can jump to another date by selecting one of the negative or positive numbers. For example, if you select -8, the calendar will go back eight weeks from the current date. If you select +4, you can advance four weeks on the schedule. Click Today to see today's appointment schedule.
3. If you click the date towards the top of the screen, you can go to a specific month and year. Let's explore this option in more detail.
4. Select the month or year to go to a specific month and/or year. Click the left arrow to go back a month. Click the right arrow to go forward a month.
Once you select the month and year, you can select the specific day you want to see below.
5. Below the Jump By Week option, you can go back or forward a week on the calendar by selecting one of the numbers. For example, if you select +8, this allows you to see your appointments schedule eight weeks from the current date.
6. You can also go to another date on the appointments schedule by selecting one of the date options on the left side of the Calendar screen.
7. To change the view of the schedule, click Day, Week or Month. Remember, you can see up to 25 employee appointment schedules side-by-side on the Day view and up to three on the Week and Month views.