To resize a photo to its correct size before adding it to the Venue Gallery, follow the steps below when using a Windows Computer.
- Related Article: How to Add Photos to Your Venue Gallery and Portfolio in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Resizing a Photo for a Windows Computer
1. Right-click on the image once you find the file on the computer. Then select Edit with Paint 3D.
*Here are the minimum dimensions of an image for the Venue Gallery: 1000 (width) by 667 pixels (height).
2. Click Crop towards the top of the screen.
3. Make sure the dimensions of the photo are the minimum 1,000 pixels in width by 667 pixels in height.
4. If the image does not meet the minimum requirements, you can adjust it by clicking on one of the circles along the border of the image and then dragging it to the preferred size.
5. If the image doesn't meet the exact requirement, that's fine. Try to make sure that it is centered. Click the green checkmark on the right side when you're finished.
6. The screenshot below gives you an idea of how the image should display.
7. To save the file, click Menu at the top-left of the screen.
8. Under Save as File, select either the PNG or JPEG option.
9. Enter the name of the file. Then click Save.
10. Let's now add the photo to the Venue Gallery. This way, clients can see it on the online booking page. Once you log into the Vagaro account, click Settings at the top of the screen. Select Photo Gallery on the left side of the page under Look & Feel. Then click Add Business Image to add the photo.
11. Select the photo you want to add from your computer. Then click Open. Click here for more information on how to add a photo to the Venue Gallery.