To check in a customer for a class, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Checking in a Customer
1. Select Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class on the calendar.
3. Click Edit.
4. Find the customer on the list. Click the three dots that correspond to the client. Then select Check-In.
5. If the customer has signed up for multiple sessions that day, you'll be able to check in the customer for a single session or all the sessions. Click Show Enrollments after selecting the option you prefer.
6. Select the specific sessions for which you want to check in the customer. Then click OK.
7. You'll be able to see that the customer's status has been changed to Checked-In. Click Notify Attendee to notify the client of the updated status. Click Book when you're finished.