To resize a photo to its correct size before adding it to the Venue Gallery, follow the steps below when using a Mac computer.
Related Article: Add Photos to Your Venue Gallery and Portfolio
Resizing a Photo on a Mac
1. Open the photo in the Preview application (Right click > Open With > Preview).
2. Click Tools > Adjust Size to see if the dimensions of your photo are the minimum 1000px by 667px.
3. If the width or height is under the minimum requirements (1000px wide x 667px high), increase it by changing the numbers of the Width and Height (make sure the measuring unit is in pixels). Then click OK.
4. To crop the photo, click the blue dotted square towards the top left corner.
5. Then, in the drop-down menu, click Rectangular Selection.
6. With the Rectangular Selection tool, click and drag to create an approximate selection of 1000px wide by 667px high (it doesn’t have to be precise). You can then adjust the minimum dimension requirements by clicking and dragging the blue dots. (the dimensions will show as you drag selection).
7. Click the Crop option when you're finished.
8. To save your image, click File > Export. In Export As, name your image and in Where, select the location where you would like to save it. Then click Save.
9. Now that we've cropped and resized the photo, let's add it to our Venue Gallery. Once you get to the Vagaro account, click Settings at the top of the screen. Then select Photo Gallery under Look & Feel.
Click Add Business Image.
10. Select Add Venue Gallery.
11. Select your image file. Then click Open.
12. To set your new image as the Logo, hover over it. Click the three dots. Then click Set as logo.
13. You'll be able to see the image on your Vagaro booking page once you add it to the account.