To resize a photo to its correct size and dimension before adding it to your Venue Gallery when using a Mac computer, follow the steps below.
- Related Article: How to Add Photos to Your Venue Gallery and Portfolio in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Open your photo in Preview application (Right click > Open With > Preview).
*Remember, the minimum dimensions for the Venue Gallery are at least 1000 pixels wide and at least 667 pixels tall. (it can be larger).
2. In Preview, in the menu bar, click Tools > Adjust Size to check if the dimensions of your photo are minimum 1,000 pixels width by 667 pixels height.
3. If width or height is under minimum requirements (1,000px width x 667px height), increase it by adjusting the numbers of Width and Height (make sure the measuring unit is in pixels), then click OK. (In this example I reduced the size. You can increase the Width and Height but note that the photo quality may be reduced).
4. To crop, click the blue dotted square towards the top left corner.
5. Then, in the drop-down menu, click Rectangular Selection.
6. With the Rectangular Selection tool, click and drag to create an approximate selection of 1,000px width x 667px height (it doesn’t have to be precise). After you make your approximate selection, you can adjust it to reach the minimum dimension requirements by clicking and dragging the blue dots. (the dimensions will show as you drag selection).
7. After you have your selection, click Crop.
8. To save your image, click File > Export. In Export As, name your image and in Where, select the location of where you would like to save it. Then click Save.
9. Now that we've cropped and resized the photo, let's add it to our Venue Gallery. Once you access your Vagaro account, click Settings at the top of the screen. Then select Photo Gallery under Look & Feel.
Once you get to the Venue Gallery page, click Add Business Image. The Add Venue Gallery option will appear. Select this.
10. Once you click Add Venue Gallery, a drop-down will appear. Select your image file. Then click Open.
11. To set your new image as your Logo, hover over your desired image. Click the three dots. Then click Set as logo. Then, you're all set!
11. Once you've added the image to your account, you'll be able to see it on your Vagaro booking page.