A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category would be things such as Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, and Shave.
To edit a category, follow the guide below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
*Remember, you're not able to edit Vagaro Categories at this time. But you can change Custom Categories you create.
Editing a Custom Category
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
4. Tap Services/Classes.
5. Select the Custom Category you created. Remember, you're not able to edit Vagaro Categories at this time.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter a different Category Name. Then select a different color you want to assign to the category.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished. This adds the category to the Service/Class Menu.