A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category is Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category are services such as a Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, or a Shave.
To edit a category, follow these steps when using the Web Version of Vagaro.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell on the left side of the page.
- Select the Services tab from the top. Find the Category you want to edit. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
- Enter a new title. Then click the circle to assign a different color.
- Click Save when you're finished, and you're all set!
*Remember, you are not able to edit the names of Vagaro Categories, but you can change the name of Custom Categories.
Changing a Custom Category on the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Select the Services tab from the top. Find the Category you want to edit. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. Enter a new title. Select a different color you want to assign to the category. Now, any services that are added to this category will appear in this color on the Calendar. Click Save to continue.