A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category would be things such as Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, and Shave.
To edit a category, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell on the left side of the page.
- Locate the category on the Service/Class Menu. Click the three dots that correspond to the item. Then click Edit.
- Enter a new title. Then click the circle to select a different color.
- Click Save when you're finished.
*Remember, you're not able to edit Vagaro Categories at this time. But you can change Custom Categories you create.
Related Article: How to Add a Custom Category.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Once you locate the category on the Service/Class Menu, click the three dots that correspond to it. Then click Edit.
4. Enter a new title. Select a different color you want to assign to the category. Then click Save.