A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category would be things such as Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, and Shave.
Inserting a category allows you to add a new category beneath a category you select. To get started, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Adding a New Category on the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Click the Services tab. Find the category. Click the three dots. Hover over Insert. Then select Category. This allows you to insert a new category beneath the one you selected.
*Notice you can also insert a Service and a Service Bundle within the Category.
4. Enter a title once you select Category. Then click the circle with the drop-down to select a color.
5. Select the color you prefer. Now, any service that's added to this category will display on the Calendar in the selected color.
6. Click Save when you're finished.
7. The category has been added to the Service/Class Menu.