A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category would be things such as Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, and Shave.
To delete a category, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version as well as the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. You can delete one of the Service or Custom Class categories. Let's delete one of the Service Categories. Select the Services option.
5. Select the Category you want to remove. Categories are in bold.
6. Tap Delete.
7. Once you're good to go, tap OK.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Find the category you want to delete from the Service/Class Menu. Click the three dots. Then select Delete.
4. Select Delete category and all services or service bundles within it to delete, not just the Category, but all the items that have been added to it. Select Delete Category to remove just the category from the menu.