A Category is an item that consists of a group of services or classes in Vagaro. An example of a category would be Haircuts and Other. The specific items within this category would be things such as Men's Haircut, Women's Haircut, and Shave.
To delete a category using the Vagaro Pro App as well as the Desktop Version, follow the steps below:
- How to Add a Custom Category Using the Vagaro Pro App
- How to Add a Custom Category Using the Desktop Version
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Tap Services/Classes.
5. Select the Category you want to remove. Categories are in bold.
6. Tap Delete.
7. Once you're good to go, tap OK.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu.
3. Once you locate the category on the Service/Class Menu, click the three dots that correspond to it. Then select Delete.
4. Click Delete Category.