To add a color to a class so that it displays in the assigned color on the Calendar screen when it's booked, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro App as well as the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Tap Services/Classes.
5. Select the class once you find it on the Service/Class Menu.
6. Select Edit.
7. Tap the circle to select a Color. You'll find this option under Show Class Online.
8. Select a color of your choice.
9. Once you've selected the color you like, tap Save at the bottom of the screen. Once you do this, the class will display in the selected color on your Calendar when it's booked.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Once you locate the class, click the three dots that correspond to it. Then click Edit.
4. Click the drop-down with the circle on the right side of the page. Then select your preferred color.
5. Once you're finished, click Save. Once you do this, the class will display in the selected color on your Calendar when it's booked.