To check out a walk-in client who prefers not to have a customer profile with the business, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
1. Before checking out a Walk-In Customer, you first need to create a general customer profile for walk-ins. Click Checkout at the top of the screen once you get to the account.
2. Click Create New to create a Walk-In customer profile.
3. Enter an Email Address or a Phone Number.
4. Enter Walk-In as the First Name. Then enter Customer as the Last Name. Click Save when you're finished.
5. Now, you can select the Walk-In Customer profile you created on the Checkout screen. Click the All Customers tab. Then select the profile.
6. Click Checkout after entering the payment.
7. Once the client is checked out, you can view the transaction on the Transaction List in the Reports page (Reports --> Transaction List). You can also track it in the customer's profile.