The Save For Later option allows you to save services and items that have been added to the Checkout screen and check them out at a later time. This is great if you get interrupted while checking out a customer and need to leave the Checkout page.
To learn more about this feature, follow the steps below.
Using the Save For Later Feature
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. Once you select the client, the items they are being checked out for will automatically appear in the Shopping Cart.
Tap the drop-down next to Checkout at the bottom of the screen to add them to the Save for Later list.
3. Tap Save for Later.
4. The client appears on the Save For Later list on the Checkout screen. To check them out, select the customer. Tap the X close option to remove the client from the list.
5.Tap Checkout after entering the remaining payment.
What to Know About the Save For Later Feature
- You can save up to 20 records or clients at a time. If you try to save more clients to this list, you'll get a message stating that you’ve gone over the limit. It'll then ask you if you want to delete the last record you added in order to add the new one you're trying to save to the list. Click Delete to confirm this action.
- Clients are displayed in ascending order based on the created date and time. Once you select a client on the list, you can see the items they are being charged for on the Checkout screen. You can then collect payment.
- Customers are automatically removed from the Save for Later list after 48 hours.