Create Invoices and bill customers directly from the account. Set a Due Date for when a customer has to pay. Send automatic reminders to clients whose payments are overdue and easily keep track of all invoices in Vagaro.
You can also:
- Save an invoice to the drafts if you need to work on it at a later date. This adds it to the Save for Later list.
- Allow customers to leave a tip when paying an invoice. Remember, tips can only be given if a service, class, or product has been added to it.
- Enter a message you want to send to a client when creating it.
- Preview how your invoice displays before sending it to costumers.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Invoices.
- Tap the green Create Invoice button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the customer. The items they are being checked out for will appear automatically in the Shopping Cart.
- Tap Create Invoice to get started.
*Remember, the quantity for a product isn't deducted from the Inventory until the invoice is paid.
Let's take a closer look at this feature!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Invoices.
3. Tap the green Create Invoice button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select the client. The items they are being checked out for will automatically appear in the Shopping Cart. If they don't, tap Shopping Cart to select them.
5. Tap Create Invoice.
6. The Invoice# appears automatically. You also can enter a different number that's more applicable.
Next, select a Due Date for the invoice payment.
7. Toggle the Allow Tip option to allow customers to leave a tip when paying an Invoice. Enter a message you want to send to the client in the box under MESSAGE TO CUSTOMER.
When you're finished, tap the Next button below.
8. You'll be able to see a summary of the Invoice payment, including your business information, the invoice number, the date it was created, the customer, and the items they booked.
Tap Save for Later to save it to the Save for Later list on the Checkout screen. This allows you to complete the checkout at a later date and time.
Tap Send Invoice to email the invoice to the client so they can make a payment.
9. You'll be able to manage all your invoices on the Invoice Management screen. Tap this link for more information: How to Manage All Your Invoices.
Creating an Invoice from the Checkout Screen
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. The items they've booked or purchased will appear automatically in the Shopping Cart. You can also add them by selecting Shopping Cart.
3. Once you've added the items to the Checkout screen, tap the drop-down next to Checkout.
4. Tap Create Invoice to begin the process.