To view a copy of your 1099 tax form, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
|Note: 1099s are only created for merchants who process more than $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in a year.|
Viewing the 1099 Tax Form on the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Credit Card Processing.
3. Select the 1099 tab. Then select the year you want to see below. This allows you to see the form in a PDF format.
4. The PDF version of the form appears immediately after selecting a year.
Viewing the 1099 Tax Form on the Desktop Version
1. Click your profile image or icon at the top-right of the screen. Then select Merchant Accounts.
2. Click the drop-down under Merchant to select the appropriate Merchant Account.
3. Click the 1099 tab.
4. Select the year you want to view. This allows you to view a PDF file of your 1099 tax form. The document will display on a new tab on your browser.
5. Selecting a year allows you to view a copy of your 1099 form.