1099's for the tax year 2019
(Please Note - 1099's are only produced if you have made more than $20,000 AND have over 200 credit card transactions. Both must apply under IRS regulations - https://www.irs.gov/businesses/understanding-your-form-1099-k)
1099's will come from 2 sources based on when the processing took place:
- Transactions processed January - March 5th - These came in the US Mail from the bank called TSYS.
- Transactions processed March 5 - December - These were posted in your Vagaro account on Monday 2/3/2020. Continue reading article for instructions on downloading these 1099K.
Viewing the 1099 Tax Form on the Mobile Version
To view a copy of your 1099 tax form, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Credit Card Processing.
3. Select the 1099 tab. Then select the year you want to see below. This allows you to see the form in a PDF format.
4. The PDF version of the form appears immediately after selecting a year.
Viewing the 1099 Tax Form on the Desktop Version
1. Click your profile image or icon at the top-right of the screen. Then select Merchant Accounts.
2. Click the drop-down under Merchant to select the appropriate Merchant Account.
3. Click the 1099 tab.
4. Select the year you want to view. This allows you to view a PDF file of your 1099 tax form. The document will display on a new tab on your browser.
5. Selecting a year allows you to view a copy of your 1099 form.