To send a reminder email to customers whose Invoices are overdue, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
*Remember, an automatic reminder is also sent to clients every seven days.
Sending Reminders for Overdue Invoices
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Invoices on the left side of the page.
3. Find the item that's Overdue on the main Invoices page. Then click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen.
4. Select Send Reminder.
5. Enter the email address. You can send the reminder to multiple addresses by separating each one by a comma. Click Send.
6. Once you click Send, the customer will receive a copy of the Invoice, including the items for which they are being billed. Notice the customer can make a payment by clicking the green Pay Now button.
7. Once the client clicks Pay Now, they'll be able to pay the invoice on your online booking page.