To send a reminder email to customers whose Invoices are overdue using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Invoices.
- Once you locate the invoice, tap the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then select Send Reminder. You'll be prompted to enter the email address of the recipient you want to send the invoice to. Tap Send. Then you're all set!
*Remember, an automatic reminder is also sent to clients every seven days.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Invoices.
4. Tap the All Statuses drop-down to filter the search by invoices that are Overdue. You also can search for a specific item by entering the Invoice Name or Number in the Search box on the left side of the screen. Tap the green search button on the right side of the screen when you're finished entering the value in the search box.
5. Once you tap the All Statuses drop-down, select Overdue to view all your invoices with this status.
6. Once you locate the invoice, tap the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then select Send Reminder.
7. Enter the email address. You can send an email to multiple addresses by separating each one by a comma. Once you're finished, tap Send.
8. Once you tap Send, the customer will receive a copy of the Invoice, including the items for which they are being billed. Notice the customer can make a payment by tapping the green Pay Now button.
9. The customer will be prompted to enter their credit card details.
10. To confirm the payment, they'll click Pay Invoice.