To send a reminder email to customers whose Invoices are overdue, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
*Remember, an automatic reminder is also sent to clients every seven days.
Sending Reminders for Overdue Invoice Payments
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Invoices.
4. Tap the All Statuses drop-down to filter the search by invoices that are Overdue.
You also can search for a specific item by entering the Invoice Name or Number in the Search box on the left side of the screen.
Tap the green search button on the right side of the screen when you're finished entering the value in the search box.
5. After selecting the All Statuses drop-down, select Overdue to view all your invoices with this status.
6. Find the invoice on the list. Select the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then select Send Reminder.
7. Enter the email address. You can send the reminder to multiple addresses by separating each one by a comma. Tap Send when you're ready.
8. Once you tap Send, the customer will receive a copy of the Invoice, including the items for which they are being billed. The customer can pay by tapping the green Pay Now button.
9. The customer will be prompted to enter their credit card details.
10. To confirm the payment, they'll click Pay Invoice.