This article covers how to find, view and manage invoices using the Vagaro Pro mobile application.
- Manage Invoices - Web Version
- Create a New Invoice - Vagaro Pro app
- Create a New Invoice - Web Version
- Find Invoices - Invoice Management page (next)
- Find Invoices - Transaction List Report
- Find Invoices - Customer Profile
- View Overdue Invoices - Notifications Panel
- Actions by Invoice Status
- Details of Invoice Actions
Find Invoices - Invoice Management page
- Navigate to More > Settings > Invoices.
- Enter all or part of any of the following invoice fields in the search box: Invoice Date, Customer Name, Invoice Amount, Due Date, or Created by.
Note: Numbers entered can be interpreted to come from any numeric field. So, entering "15," for example, could result in invoices from March 15, ones with a due date of January 15, an invoice amount that contains "15:" $15.00, $150.00, $38.15, or invoice number 0015.
- Tap Search.
Find Invoices - Transaction List Report
- Navigate to Reports > Transaction List.
- The Transaction List report basic filters default to today's date, all service providers, and customers, which can be changed before running the report.
- Tap the Date box to select other date range options.
- Tap the Filters icon (a funnel) to select service providers and customers to use in the filter.
- You can filter the report to show you just the Transaction Type of Invoice.
- Tap Apply Filter after configuring the options to run the report.
- Tap the invoice you're interested in.
You'll see invoice details but cannot make changes from this screen.
Find Invoices - Customer Profile
If you know a customer has an outstanding invoice, you can get directly to that page from the Customer Profile.
- Tap Customers.
- Enter all or part of the customer's name in the Select a customer box, and then select the customer.
- Go to the Invoices tab.
View Overdue Invoices - Notifications Panel
- Tap the bell icon.
- Tap Invoices Overdue.
This takes you to the Invoice Management screen with the status Overdue preselected.
Once you've located one or more invoices, what you can do with them depends on the invoice's status and what area of the Vagaro application you're working in. We'll go through options by invoice status and then discuss the actions and how to use them.
Actions by Invoice Status
The Invoice Management screen (for all customer invoices) and the Customer Profile / Invoices tab offer the same Action menu options for managing invoices. Open the Action menu by tapping the 3 vertical dots on any invoice entry.
Applies to invoices that have been sent or emailed to the customer. Action menu options:
These are invoices that you are still working on and have not been sent to customers. Action menu options:
These include invoices for which the customer has paid. Action menu options:
If an invoice has been sent but hasn't been paid, it will have a status of Overdue. Overdue invoices appear on the Notifications Panel. Tap Invoices Overdue on the notification panel to go to the Invoices screen with overdue invoices selected.
Action menu options:
These are invoices that have been canceled or removed. Action menu options:
Details of Invoice Actions
Here are detailed descriptions of how to use the various available invoice Actions. Remember that these actions are available from either the Invoice Management or Customer Profile/Invoices screen.
View (all invoice status)
Select View to pop up a copy of the invoice. Close is the only option.
Edit (Status: Draft, Sent, Overdue)
This option reopens the invoice details on the Checkout screen.
- Add or remove items from the shopping cart, use points, and apply discounts.
- When you're done, tap Create Invoice.
- On the preview, you can add or change:
- Invoice Title
- Invoice number
- Due date
- Set Allow Tip
- Add a message to your customer
- Tap Next.
- Review your changes and either tap Send Invoice or Back to go back and make more changes.
Since Edit behaves the same way that Create a New Invoice does, please see the article Create a New Invoice - Vagaro Pro app for details.
Delete (Status: Draft, Overdue)
The delete option removes the invoice from the system completely. Confirm deletion on the pop-up confirmation box.
Void (Status: Sent)
Void changes the invoice status but leaves it viewable in the system. Confirm the action on the pop-up confirmation box.
Send Reminder (Status: Sent, Overdue)
Change the default customer email, if wanted, and add more email addresses separated by commas to send an email reminder with a Pay option.
Send (Status: Draft)
Sends the invoice to the customer and changes the invoice status from Draft to Sent.
Checkout (Status: Draft, Sent, Overdue)
Opens the transaction from the invoice on the Checkout screen, where you can take payment from the customer to complete the transaction and mark the invoice as Paid.
Duplicate (Status: Draft, Sent, Overdue, Paid)
Makes a copy of the invoice, assigns the next invoice number and sets the copy's status to Draft. You can edit the new draft/duplicated invoice and change the shopping cart items, discounts, points, etc., before sending it to the customer.
Print (Status: all)
Print opens your device's print dialog to get a hard copy of the invoice.