To cancel a workshop you've added attendees to or one that is currently in progress, follow these steps in the Web version of Vagaro.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the workshop you want to cancel. Then click Cancel.
3. Select Cancel Workshop.
4. In the case in which attendees have prepaid and completed at least one session, you'll have an option to refund Pending Sessions or All Sessions. Click Refund after selecting the option you prefer.
5. Click Refund.
6. You'll see a list of clients who have prepaid for the workshop. Click the drop-down under Action. Then click Refund.
7. If you selected Refund in the previous step, you'll be able to go through the process of refunding the customer. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Refund a Transaction.
8. You'll see a status of Refunded on the right side of the screen for the attendee or attendees. Click Cancel Workshop.
9. Enter a message you want to send to the attendee/s. Click Add this to attendee's cancellation history if you want to add the cancelation to the client's history. When you're finished, click Notify Attendee(s) to notify the clients of the canceled workshop.