To refund a package visit view the video or follow the steps below the video.
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Transaction List on the left side of the page.
3. Find the customer as well as the package you want to refund on the Transaction List. Click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the item on the left side of the screen. Then select Refund.
Click this link to learn how to run a Transaction List report: How to Run a Transaction List Report.
4. Find the item. Find the box that corresponds to it under Package Refund on the right side of the page.
5. You'll be able to see the dollar amount as well as the number of visits that are being refunded. Click Refund once you're finished reviewing the Refund Summary.
6. Enter the reason for the refund. Click Email Receipt to email a copy of the receipt to the customer. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy.
7. Click Refund.
8. A popup will appear, stating that the package you're refunding won't be added to your Quickbooks or Xero reports since packages are considered virtual money. Click OK.
9. If you selected print receipt, you'll be able to print a copy.
10. Click OK to confirm the refund once you're finished.
11. You'll be able to see the refunded package on the Transaction List. You'll also see the item in the customer's profile and in the Packages Report.
12. To view the receipt of the refunded package, click the Action drop-down that corresponds to it on the left side of the screen on the Transaction List. Then click Receipt.
13. You'll be able to see details about the refund that was given. Click Print to get a paper copy. Click Send Email to email a copy to the recipient.
14. Once you select Send Email, the client's email address appears automatically. You can also enter a different email. Click Send Mail when you're finished.