To refund a package visit, view the video or follow the steps below the video.
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Transaction List on the left side of the page.
- Find the customer and the package you want to refund on the Transaction List. Click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the item on the left side of the screen. Then select Refund.
Click this link to learn how to run a Transaction List report: Transaction List Report - Web Version.
- Find the item. Find the box that corresponds to it under Package Refund on the right side of the page.
- You'll be able to see the dollar amount and the number of visits that are being refunded. Click Refund once you're finished reviewing the Refund Summary.
- Enter the reason for the refund.
Click Email Receipt to email a copy of the receipt to the customer or Print Receipt to get a paper copy.
- Click Refund.
- A popup displays, stating that the package you're refunding won't be added to your Quickbooks or Xero reports since packages are considered virtual money. Click OK.
- If you selected print receipt, you'll be able to print a copy.
- Click OK to confirm the refund once you're finished.
- You'll be able to see the refunded package on the Transaction List. You'll also see the item in the customer's profile and the Packages Report.
- To view the receipt of the refunded package, click the Action drop-down that corresponds to it on the left side of the screen on the Transaction List. Then click Receipt.
- You'll be able to see details about the refund that was given. Click Print to get a paper copy. Click Send Email to email a copy to the recipient.
- Once you select Send Email, the client's email address appears automatically. You can also enter a different email. Click Send Mail when you're finished.