Showing the starting point for prices allows the customer to see the lowest price of a service when they schedule appointments on your online booking page. This is helpful if you have services that have varying prices.
To explore this feature in more detail using the Desktop Version, follow the steps below.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page.
3. Locate the service. Click the three dots that correspond to it. Then select Edit.
4. Select the Service & Price option. A green color means it has been chosen. Once you select this option, Then click Show Price as Starting Point.
5. In the example below, the starting point would be $30 since it's the lowest price in the price listing for employees.
6. Once you're finished, click Save.
7. Once you click Save, you'll be able to see that the starting price has been added to the service on your booking page.