To update the Billing Information when the credit card on file has expired or a payment is due, follow these steps:
- Once you log into your account, click the green Click here to pay button.
- Enter your business Address, Country, Zip or Postal Code, State or Province, as well as the City you're in. Then enter your new credit card details.
- Once you're finished, click Pay. Clicking Pay automatically updates the credit card on file.
Let's get started!
1. If a payment is pending, a popup stating that a payment is due will appear once you log into the Vagaro account. Select Click here to pay to make a payment and avoid any suspensions to the account.
2. Enter your business Address, Country, Zip or Postal Code, State or Province, as well as your City. Then enter your new credit card details.
Once you're finished, click Pay. This updates the credit card on file. You're all set!
3. You will receive this email when a payment does not go through. Click the Make Payment Now button towards the bottom of the screen to make the payment from the account.