To pay an invoice from your online customer profile, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro App as well as the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
*Remember, you can leave a tip as long as a service, class, or product has been added to it.
1. Tap the Profile option at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Invoices.
3. Select the Outstanding tab at the top of the screen. Then tap Pay Invoice.
4. In the example below, the customer was able to collect enough points from the business to get the item for free. Click Remove if you no longer want to use points and pay with a credit card.
Select a tip option you prefer below. Remember, this is optional. If you decide you no longer want to add a tip, click the Remove link next to Tip.
5. Tap the Return Policy link to read the return policy of the business. Tap Pay Invoice when you're ready.
Note: if you decided not to use points, you'll be prompted to enter your credit card information before paying.
1. The invoice will be sent to your email address on file. Click Pay Now to get started.
2. You also can manage all your invoices from your Vagaro Customer Profile. First, log into your account. Hover over your profile initials or image at the top-right of the screen. Then click Invoices.
3. Click the Outstanding tab at the top of the screen once you get to the Invoices page in your Profile. Find the business on the list. Then click Pay Invoice.
4. Select a tip option of your choice. Remember, this is optional. If you decide you no longer want to add a tip, click the Remove link.
5. You'll be able to see additional details about the invoice, including its ID number, the amount that's due as well as the date the payment is due.
Enter your credit card details below. Then click Pay Invoice.
6. Click Continue to confirm that the invoice was paid successfully.
7. To track all your paid invoices, click the Paid tab from your customer profile.