To delete a Vagaro Class using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Select the Classes option.
- Select the class you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- To confirm the deletion, tap OK.
Remember, you won't be able to restore a deleted Custom Class. In this case, you will have to recreate the item in the Service/Class Menu.
Related Article: How to Add a Vagaro Class.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu.
4. Select the Classes option on the Service/Class Menu.
5. Select the class you want to delete.
6. Tap Delete.
7. Tap OK.