A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can add a Vagaro service that's already in the account by default or you can add a customizable service that's more unique to the business.
To delete a Vagaro Service, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Service/Class Menu.
- Tap Services/Classes.
- Select the service you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- To confirm the deletion, tap OK. Then you're set.
Remember, you can't restore a deleted Custom Service. For these types of services, you have to recreate them from the Service/Class Menu.
Let's get started!
Deleting a Vagaro Service
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu.
4. Tap Services.
5. Select the service you want to delete.
6. Tap Delete.
7. To confirm the deletion, tap OK. You're all set!