A note is a comment that's added to a customer's profile. This is different than an appointment comment, which is added to a specific appointment.
There are four types of notes in Vagaro:
- General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
- Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when the customer is selected on the Calendar screen when creating a new appointment. This note also appears when you select the client on the Checkout screen. An example of a pop-up note would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can add up to two pop-up notes. Remember you can also view a pop-up note by hovering over the note icon on an appointment on your calendar.
To edit or delete a customer note, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version in Vagaro:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer whose note you want to edit or delete.
- Once you get to the client's profile, click the Notes tab.
- Locate the note. Click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then click Edit to make changes to the item. Click Delete to remove it from the client's profile.
Let's get started!
Editing and Deleting a Customer Note
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer whose note you want to edit or delete.
3. Click the Notes tab in the client's profile.
4. Find the note on the list. Click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then click Edit to change it. Click Delete to remove it from the client's profile. Let's first edit a note.
5. Select the Note Category. Then enter the note you want to add to the profile. Click Update once you're finished.
6. If you selected Delete instead of Edit, click Delete Note to remove it from the customer's profile.