A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a custom class that's more unique to your business.
To edit a class, follow these steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Editing a Class Session
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Classes.
5. Select the Class you want to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
7. You can change do the following:
- Change the name as well as the description of the item.
- Select a Resource. A resource is an item that is needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a piece of equipment.
- Select a Sales Tax.
- Enter a Business Cost.
- Create a Workshop. A workshop is a short and intensive program dedicated to educating a small group of people about techniques and skills in a particular field. Attendees are required to take all sessions in sequential order to gradually build their skill set.
- Show the class online so it's available to customers on your online booking page.
- Select a color. The class, when booked, displays in this color on the Calendar screen.
- Add class sessions and set the cost for each session.
- Change the Duration as well as the Points Given and Points Redeem. Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem items if they have a sufficient point total.
- Add an image or photo to the class.
Tap Save when you're finished.