A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. When using the Services/Classes Menu feature, you can add Vagaro services or create custom services that are more unique to your business.
To edit a service using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Service/Class Menu.
- Select Services.
- Select the Service you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- When you're finished editing the item, tap Save.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Services.
5. Select the Service you want to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Once you get to the service, you'll be able to do the following when editing it:
- Change the name as well as the description of the item.
- Assign a new Category to the service.
- Select additional Resources. A resource is an item that is needed to perform a service or class. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a piece of equipment.
- Select another Sales Tax.
- Enter a Business Cost.
- Designate the service as an Outcall/Mobile Service. This option indicates that you can perform the service at the person's home or another location outside of the business.
- Show the service as well as its price online.
- Add a Gap Processing Time. Creating a gap time allows you to book another appointment while a service is being completed. Click this link for more information: How to Add a Gap Time.
- Change the Price, Duration, as well as the Points Given and Points Redeem. Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem these items if they have a sufficient point total.
- Add an image or photo to the service.
Tap Save when you're finished.