A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To delete and restore a Vagaro class, follow the steps below when using the Web Version.
*Remember, you can't restore a deleted Custom Class. In this case, you have to recreate it from the Service/Class Menu.
Removing and Restoring a Vagaro Class on the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Classes option from the top.
4. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select Delete.
5. Click Delete Class.
6. To bring back a deleted Vagaro Class, click the Classes option at the top of the screen.
7. Click the Add button.
8. Select Add Vagaro Class. Remember you can't restore a deleted Custom Class. In this case, you have to recreate the item.
9. Select the deleted class. Then click Save.
10. You're all set! The class has been added back to the Service/Class Menu!