To delete and restore a Vagaro Service, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version.
*Remember, you can't restore a deleted Custom Service. In this case, you have to recreate it.
Let's get started!
Deleting and Restoring a Vagaro Service
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Services option at the top of the screen.
4. Find the service you want to delete. Click the three dots. Then click Delete. In the example below, we're deleting the Sport Massage - 15 Minutes service.
5. Click Delete Service.
6. To restore a Vagaro service that's been deleted, select the Services option at the top of the screen from the Service-Class Menu. Then click the green Add button.
7. Select Add Vagaro Service. Remember you can't restore a deleted Custom Service. In this case, you must recreate it.
8. Select the deleted service. Then click Save below.
9. You're all set! The service has been added back to the Service/Class Menu!