A Gap Processing Time allows you to book another appointment while a service is being completed. This way, you can take on more bookings and maximize your schedule.
Example: Let's say you have a customer who has booked a hair and color service and the service requires them to sit under a drier for 45 minutes. Since the customer will not need any assistance during this time, you can book another appointment during this time frame. This is your gap processing time.
To remove a gap time from a service, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app.
Removing a Gap Time on the Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select Services on the Service/Class Menu.
5. Select the employee towards the top of the screen. Then select the service that has the gap time.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Tap Edit Gap Time.
8. Select Remove Gap Time. Then tap Save.
9. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.